Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nashville Nights

Last weekend I went with my best friend from College, Boles, to Nashville with some of our Sorority Sisters.  Boles is getting married in April and we decided to do a little celebrating as she takes on a new last name!  I told her no matter what she will always be Boles to me, her last name is Boles and her first name is Ashley...I have never called her Ashley.  None of my friends from home even know Ashley but they all know and love some Boles!!!  Laura, Boles' friend from High School, drove us and Chat and Keri met us there.  We did some shopping and enjoyed a few nights out on the town.  Nashville is an awesome place with tons to do.  I love country music and the people watching was incredible.  ha!  Here are a few pics from our trip.

Keri, me, Boles, Chat, and Laura down front

Me and Boles

My new Authentic Cowboy Boots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment