Saturday, February 20, 2010

Snow Day!!

I think TJ and I were the only ones in Montgomery that had to work last Friday.  I was stuck there until about 3pm.  I was so distracted my boss finally kicked me out.  ha!  TJ got home about noon and finally after I got there we were able to play in it!  If you know me at all I tend to have Chevy Chase or Steve Martin sendrom.  I build things up so much that when they finally happen my expectations are so high I get disappointed.  Well last Friday was no exception.  In my mind all I could think about were the pictures and what all we would do...I never just realxed and enjoyed it.  TJ was so mad at me...we couldn't play in it for me trying to set up the camera.  I finally put it down and we were able to enjoy our first time in the snow together.  I  know you fellow camera lovers understand, right????  ha!  We rode out to the Country because we knew it would be absolutley georgous...the trees, the old house, the creek...oh it was breath taking.  Ally had a blast!  She kept trying to eat the snow.  We tried the snow man thing in our yard at home but everytime we would roll up the snow we would get a little brown surprise...I hate when it's winter and the dog poo doesn't get mulched back in the grass.  ha ha!!!  That is really gross I know.  Well it was over all an amazing day and I did get the pics to remember it by...by the skin of my teeth!  I have enjoyed looking at everyones pictures too; espically all the babies that experienced it for the first time.  What an amazing gift from God!



Here are the pictures from my families land in the Country. 






No comments:

Post a Comment