Monday, March 22, 2010

P90x...please God give me strength!

Ok it's official...TJ and I have started P90x.  Its a workout that TJ finally agreed to do with me.  He will not ride bikes, walk around the block, but this he has agreed to!  Poor poor me!!!  Ha Ha!  It's really kind of fun because we can do it at home in the living room but it's also very hard for me considering I have no athletic ability at all.  I am sure most of you have heard of the program...it's 6 days a week for 90 days and supposedly at the end you are to be in the best shape of your life.  We'll see about that.  We did take before pictures but I won't dare show those until I have proven to myself that I am actually committed and that I won't quit.  I know that sounds crazy but I haven't stuck to anything like this before so I am hoping that TJ will really push me to finish.  He is trying to gain weight and tone and I am trying to loose weight and strengthen/tone.  We really did have fun last night...I hate to sit on the couch and am always up pittling so this is really perfect.  We are working out and moving around.  I hope this turns out really great for the both of us!!!  Bathing suit body here I come (still a one-piece but whatever!)  I'll keep you all posted on our progress.  Last night was chest, back, and abs.  Tonight is something called plyometrics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment