Sunday, December 13, 2009

Shopping with Friends

I had the most wonderful day of shopping yesterday with my favorite friends!  Alison and I went to Birmingham to see Laura and Whitney for some holiday shopping and lunch at Tavern on the Summit.  It was a cold rainy winter day but it didn't matter.  We found some great unique christmas gifts and spent most of the day catchin' up.  Laura told us some exciting news...but I can't tell just yet!!!!  I love getting together with these girls.  We all lived together in Auburn during our sophmore year.  It was a very fun house and something was always going on.  With all of our personalities it was amazing we made it through but we did and came out truly great friends.  I know these girls will be around until I'm old and gray!  Knowing us we'll still be taking trips and having great annual get togethers.  We've been to Nashville, Atlanta, Many Beaches, and I can't wait to see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment