Monday, December 14, 2009

O Christmas Tree...

Finally some pictures of our Christmas tree...I have been meaning to post them since the second post where TJ was putting it up.  I have just been too busy.  I love our house at Christmas.  It's one of the only times of the year where I feel it looks complete.  I think my living room was made to have a tree in it.  ha!  I do...it fits perfectly and is so beautiful.  Every year when I take it down it appears as something is missing.  I hope one day when TJ and I build a house in the country we can have trees everywhere...a tree lined driveway and a yard full of pecan trees!  For now I will settle for a fraser fir in the living room...oh and the only tree on our street practically, our maple in the front yard. 






Here is a family picture in front of the tree.  Ally wouldn't cooperate...she would look at the camera and turn her head right before it snapped.  ha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment