Monday, November 16, 2009

Our First Blog

Well I don't know how good at this I am going to be but I think it will be a good outlet for me and not to mention everyone's doing it!  ha!  I tried the Myspace site and as soon as I got on it everyone jumped over to Facebook.  I haven't made a Facebook page yet and don't plan on it.  I know it would be another addiction for me.  This way on our blog I can just type out my random thoughts and also share some stuff about mine and TJ's life together with family and friends.  Who knows maybe I can get TJ to do a post sometime!

TJ and I are so thankful of how far we have come as newlyweds.  We have learned so much more about marriage than we ever imagined we would.  Just a year ago we were both in different careers and just knew where our life was headed.  Well lets just say God had other plans.  We have both changed career paths and started brand new jobs.  We are also working very hard on our Christian faith and learning more and more about how God is working in us every day.  We are happy, healthy, and loving life!  I am ready to add to the household but know that too will come when God is ready.  If you know me at all you know that is all I have ever wanted...babies!!! 

Well I will post things as I can and hope that you enjoy this as much as I am going to enjoy putting it together.  I think it will be fun to look back and see what all has happened in our second year of marriage!

1 comment: