Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's been too long...

Wow it's been forever since I've posted!  I have really missed it.  It's sort of theraputic.  I don't have facebook so I don't get to express myself very often on the WWW.  At least this way there aren't a million people reading...at least I hope not.  Well there is no way to possibly catch up since last December and believe me I'm not interesting enough to make it worth your while.  ha!  Here goes...

Christmas came and went...
Auburn won a National Championship!!!  War Eagle...
We stayed at our first Ritz Carlton...
TJ had knee surgery...
I turned 29...
TJ and I met Randy Owen from the band Alabama!...
Spent a lot of time at the lake...
Got a new couch...
Took a few beach trips...
Lost someone we loved but never got to know...
Went Kayaking...
We both served on Jury Duty...
Went to the PGA Championship in Atlanta...
Lost my first Grandmother...
Installed a door in our den that goes into our new fenced in back yard...

And here we are.  I told you it wasn't much but as you can see there were some very difficult times.  Every new year I pray that the upcoming year will be a great one but after my accident in 2010 and now the death of my Grandmother in 2011 I sure hope God has a great 2012 in store for TJ and I.  I know, I know... one event can't ruin the whole year. 

Well I'm going to try to do better with posting.  I wonder if I can post from my iPhone???  If so I could almost guarantee a post daily!!  I should have added that in my update because the iPhone has totally changed my life!  Sad I know but I'm addicited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment