Thursday, November 25, 2010

People I am Thankful for...

 I couldn't think of a better way to say thanks other than post pictures of people I love!  It's kind of like a favorite things post but better!  I am so thankful that God has blessed me with these amazing people in my life.  I can honestly say that these people make me a better woman and make life worth living!

My sweet Ally and amazing husband TJ

My best friend Kari and her husband Chase

The best roomates and life long friends; Alison, Laura, and Whitney

An amazing couple Joe and Boles...my best friend from college

My Bunko Group...the funnest girls ever who keep me sain one night a month!

Will and Rhett...people TJ and I can always count on!

TJ's lifelong friend and his wife Whitney

My one of kind Maw Maw and all my little second cousins!

The best boss/friend ever...Caroline

The best neighbors and friends; Jeff and Courtney

My grandmother and Dad!

The coolest girls in Auburn...my Delta Zeta Pledge Class!

Of Course our amazing parents...and my step dad Jeff

My "other" dad...David

Life wouldn't be the same without Jeff and Karen.

My "other" mom Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment