Thursday, August 19, 2010

New York Wedding...in Alabama

TJ and I went to Ross Bridge last weekend for one of my Sorority Sisters' wedding.  She is a sweet southern girl from Alex City and had a crazy notion of moving to New York after college.  She met a crazy fun guy named Andy and the rest is history!
They were married Saturday at Ross Bridge.  TJ and I had a great time seeing some of my friends from college and just really relaxing at a beautiful property!  The hotel was amazing.  TJ had a tee time but weather didn't permit.  It did clear up and I got some time before the wedding to lay out by the pool with my girlfriends. 
Here are some of our pictures from the weekend!
The Beautiful Hotel


All the rooms had balconies which was so nice.


TJ and I at the reception


Some of my Sorority Sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment