Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Frustration...and some Pancakes!

Ok so I have been blogging for about 2 months...I still can't figure out how to customize my page more than just the regular stuff...how do you get those cute headers?  how do you get the pictures in the headers?  how do you get the customized dividers?  Well I found this site that had all that I wanted for a package price...$5.49.  I bought it and was so excited.  Well then I get this email with nothing but codes ands some very hard instructions.  UGH! 


So I will just stick with my same ole' boring blog...for now anyway.  For you professional bloggers out there I do love your designs.  Maybe you can share the blog love.  ha ha! 

On another note if anyone is hungry for some pancakes this weekend my 10 Year Class Reunion Committee is trying to raise money for our reunion by hosting a Pancake Breakfast.  It's this Saturday the 16th of January from 8am - 10am at Applebee's on Taylor Road here in Montgomery.  Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door.  We would love to have you there!

Hope you all have a great weekend!



Yum Yum!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment